The articles here deal with various aspects of the man, Jesus. They shed light on two claims about him: 1. That his life is historically verifiable 2. That his character is one of the highest level of virtue and perfection. He was a 'great Rabbi'. Are they true? Ecco Homo (Behold the man):
1. A Discussion of the methodology and purpose of these articles.
2. A Discussion of the non-Christian sources in the first and second centuries and if they verify what the New Testament says.
3. Does the Talmud support the historicity of Jesus?
4. Jesus and the honor of parents.
5. Jesus and his parables. What do they tell us of the type of person he was.